Welcome to Holy Family School located at 2210 Callaway Street, Hillcrest Heights, MD 20748, serving Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. Holy Family School was established in 1952 and has a long history of providing an excellent education within a strong faith community.
To begin the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-892-2222
Tuition Assistance is Available
If you are interested in enrolling your child at Holy Family School, but are concerned about the financial commitment, please contact the school office at 301-894-2323 or email@example.com. We at Holy Family are committed to keeping Catholic education affordable and will assist parents in meeting the financial obligation of school tuition.
If you are interested in registering at Holy Family School, please follow the steps listed below as part of our application process.
Information on Open Enrollment
Registration for Current Families: The deadline is March 15, 2018 to hold a place in the class for the 2018-2019 school year.
New Registration: New registrations are currently being accepted for the 2018-2019 school year. The deadline for new and prospective families to apply for tuition assistance from the Archdiocese of Washington is Monday, February 5, 2018. For assistance with questions about the application process, you may contact Mr. Sean Brown from the Archdiocese of Washington Tuition Assistance Program at (301) 853-4500.
- Visit the (TADS Website). Create an account or use current TADS log-in information (if transferring from another Archdiocesan Catholic school).
- Complete the TADS application form including submitting all the required documents.
During the online application process you will be asked to provide or complete the following:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate if child is Catholic
- Pastoral Recommendation. This is required for all Catholic applicants.
- Copy of report cards or progress reports for current year and previous two years
- Results of latest standardized testing and previous two years (typically given in grades 2 through 7)
- Immunization Certificate, Health Evaluation/Assessment and Policy Acknowledgment (due by 8/10/2018)
- $50.00 Non-refundable application fee
- New applicant basic skills test (for 1st through 8th grades)
- Parent and child interview with administrator